8th Asian Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
Welcome to ACUP2014 20-22 January 2014, Kobe, Japan
The 8th Asian Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena will be held at Kobe, Japan on January 20-22, 2014. This conference brings together academics in the ultrafast phenomena field in Asia to exchange and discuss new developments.
Since the first conference was launched by Professor Dongho Kim in 2000, ACUP has been biennially help in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and Korea. As Asian community in the field of ultrafast phenomena has been expanding rapidly, ACUP has played an important role in bringing together a multidisciplinary group sharing a common interest in ultrafast technology and science, and promoted communication and mutual understanding among Asian scientists. Following the previous success, ACUP 2013 will continue the tradition of providing a regional platform for scientists in this field to exchange and share their research, and to foster mutual collaboration.
Asian scientist and researchers in the field of ultrafast phenomena are all welcome to make their contributions to ACUP2014. We are looking forward to meeting you in Kobe, Japan.
Local Organizing Committee
- Prof. Keisuke Tominaga (General Chair, Kobe University)
- Prof. Yasuhisa Mizutani (Osaka University)
- Prof. Yoshitaka Tanimura (Kyoto University)
- Prof. Akihide Wada (Kobe University)
International Advisory Committee
- Prof. Dongho Kim (Yonsei University, Korea)
- Prof. Keisuke Tominaga (Kobe University, Japan)
- Prof. Qihuang Gong (Peking University, China)
- Prof. Chi-Kuang Sun (National Taiwan University, Taiwan)
- Prof. Soo-Ying Lee (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Prof. Kan Sing Wong (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China)