Graduate School of System Informatics,
Address: 1-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
Office: Room 426, 3rd Building for Research of Science and Technology
Tel/Fax: 078-803-6453 (dial in)
[English / Japanese]
Meetings and Seminars
- Mathematical Logic, The Foundations of Mathematics, Philosophy of Mathematics and Logic
- Summer School on Mathematical Logic (in Japanese) (Organizer, Proof Theory, Kobe University, September 3-6, 2018)
- Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence (Organizer, Symposium at PSSJ, Shinshu University, November 19, 2016)
- Mathematical Logic and its Applications (Organizer, RIMS, Kyoto University, September 26-29, 2016)
- Summer School on Mathematical Logic (in Japanese) (Organizer, Modal Logic, Kobe University, August 18-21, 2015)
- Takeuti Memorial Symposium (Organizer, Kobe University, September 18-20, 2018)
- 10th Asian Logic Conference (Local Organizing Committee, Kobe, September 1-6, 2008)
- Takeuti Symposium (Local Organizing Committee, Kobe, December 17-19, 2003)
- Sano, K., Kurahashi, T., Usuba, T., Kurokawa, H. and Kikuchi, M.,
"Proof and Truth in Mathematics: Modal Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics" (in Japanese), 304 pages, Kyoritu-Shuppan, Tokyo, 2016.
- Kikuchi, M.
"The Incompleteness Theorems (in Japanese)", 368 pages, Kyoritu-Shuppan, Tokyo, 2014.
- Tanaka, K., Kashima, R., Kadota, N. and Kikuchi, M.,
"Lectures on Foundations of Mathematics (in Japanese)", 218 pages, Nihon-Hyoron-Sha, Tokyo, 1997.
Essays in Mathematics etc.
- Hamkins, J.D. and Kikuchi, M., "The Inclusion Relations of the Countable Models of Set Theory are All Isomorphic", submitted.
- Kikuchi, M. and Kurahashi, T., "Generalizations of Goedel's Incompleteness Theorems for Sigma_n-Definable Theories of Arithmetic", Review in Symbolic Logic, 10 (4), 603-616, 2017.
- Kikuchi, M. and Kurahashi, T., "Universal Rosser Predicates", Journal of Symbolic Logic, 82 (1), 292-302, 2017.
- Kikuchi, M. and Kurahashi, T., "Illusory Models of Peano Arithmetic", Journal of Symbolic Logic, 81 (3), 1163-1175, 2016.
- Hamkins, J.D. and Kikuchi, M., "Set-Theoretic Mereology", Logic and Logical Philosophy, 25 (3), 285-308, 2016.
- Kikuchi, M. and Kurahashi, T.,
"Liar-Type Paradoxes and the Incompleteness Phenomena", Journal of Philosophical Logic, 45 (4), 381-391, 2016.
- Kikuchi, M., "Formalizations of the Concept of Proofs and Interpretations of Quantifiers (in Japanese)", Philosophy of Science: Journal of the Philosophy of Science, Japan, 48 (2), 33-48, 2015.
- Kikuchi, M., "Hilbert's 10th problem", Sugaku Seminar, October 2017.
- Kikuchi, M., "The existence of Lebesgue non-measurable sets and Banach-Tarski's paradox (in Japanese)", Sugaku Seminar, October 2016.
- Kikuchi, M., "The incompleteness theorems: The bounds and possibilities of formalized mathematics (in Japanese)", 2015 Mathematical Society of Japan Autumn Meeting, A featured invited talk, Sep. 2015.
- Kikuchi, M., "I cannot understand the continuity of the set of reals (in Japanese)", Sugaku Seminar, June 2015.
- Kikuchi, M.,
Book Review: Gaisi Takeuti, Bounded Arithmetic and Computational Complexity, Shokabo, 1995, 205 pages (in Japanese)", Sugaku, 50 (3), 327-328, 1998.
- Kikuchi, M., "Natural Numbers (in Japanese)", Sugaku Seminar, April 1996.
- Kikuchi, M.,
Academic information distribution in mathematics and philosophy (in Japanese)", The Journal of Information Science and Technology Association, 63 (11), 485-463, 2013.
- Kikuchi, M.,
Roles of academic societies: Based on discussions about the publication of academic journals by the Japan Association for Philosophy of Science (in Japanese)", Journal of Information Processing and Management, 55 (12), 874-881, 2012.
Group of Logic, Statistics & Informatics